The service and products on this website are provided with the intention to support wellness and wellbeing. It is taken that when you engage with this website you are a responsible person aiming to improve your health and wellbeing.
Please read the Terms & Conditions.
Services on this website are designed to support and inspire . The purchase of services or products is taken to mean that to be a participant in your journey to wellness. For example if you purchase a weight loss service then it is expected that you need to take part in that process.
Refunds for non -product related services are not available, although all such cases would be considered individually.
Coaching packages – following the first appointment subsequent appointments need to be booked in advance. Sometimes there may be a need to change these pre-booked appointments which can be accommodated. However it is an important part of the coaching relationship to keep appointments within a schedule.
If an appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice a cancellation fee will apply. If an appointment is rescheduled more than 3 times then a cancellation fee will apply.
MP3 – when purchasing MP3s from this site you agree they are for personal use only. Hypnosis is a powerful healing modality, thus when you purchase these recordings as part of purchasing you agree to follow the instructions and only listen to the recordings in a safe environment.
It is your mind that makes the changes , the MP3s just support you.
Please read the terms and conditions in regards to purchase of physical goods.
- What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply goods to you.
- Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you think that there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
- Information about us and how to contact us .This is the Soulwellness shop, supplying goods and services aimed at promoting wellness. If you need to contact us please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- How we may contact you.If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order. “Writing” includes emails. When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails.
- Our contract with you How we will accept your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us. If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, or even limits on our resources or because of an incorrect description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
- Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and tell you what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number if need to contact us about your order.
- Sometimes products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device’s display of the colours accurately reflects the colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images. It is also possible that the packing could vary but we our best to show you the products as they are.
- Delivery costs. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website. Some costs are included in the price but you will always be informed if delivery is extra or included.
- When we will provide the products. We will contact you with an estimated delivery date or to agree a delivery date.
- We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received
- If you are not at home when the product is delivered.If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, we will leave you a note informing you of how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot. If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products from us as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract .
- When you become responsible for the goods. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us.
- When you own goods. You own a product which is goods once we have received payment in full.